Meetinghouse Church is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Meetinghouse operates http://www.meetinghouse.church (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Personal Information
Meetinghouse Church collects information that identifies you or your family and other personal information (“Personal Information”) from you in a variety of ways, including without limitation, when you provide this information directly to the Site.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Contact information for you or your family members, such as first and last name, home or work address, birthdate, phone or fax number, or email address;
– Information related to your personal interests; or,
– Other personal information you choose to disclose.
For example, you may choose to be included in an email or other mailing list by providing your email address or other contact information through a submission form on the Site.
Use of Personal Information
Meetinghouse Church may use Personal Information for purposes that, without limitation, include:
– Providing you with information or services that you request;
– Sending you updates or news items;
– Contacting you with other information or services that we believe will be of interest to you;
– Providing, updating or customizing the Site’s content, or supporting the operation of the Site; or,
– For other purposes stated on the Site or otherwise disclosed to you when you provide information to us.
Collection, Use and Sharing of Usage Information
Meetinghouse Church may collect information arising from your visit and use of the Site (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include standard information from a web browser (such as browser type and browser language), date and time of visit, actions taken on the Site (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked), name of your Internet service provider, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the uniform resource locator (“URLs”) of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Site), information about the computer hardware and software you use, and other information that may become available due to your visit to or use of the Site.
Meetinghouse Church may collect this Usage Information through commonly used information-gathering tools, including without limitation, the following:
– Cookies may be placed and used on your computer to recognize you on return visits and enable Company/Organization to enhance the browsing experience, enable account functionality and collect information related to your use of the Site. Cookies may also be used to store Personal Information. You may adjust browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
– Meetinghouse Church may use web beacons or other tracking mechanisms alone or in conjunction with cookies and other collected information to compile information related to your use of the Site. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you view a particular website tied to the web beacon.
– Meetinghouse Church may collect your IP addresses for purposes that include tracking and monitoring the regions from which you navigate the Site.
– Meetinghouse Church may engage third parties (Google Analytics) to track and analyze non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistical information from your visits to and use of the Site. The information provided to such third parties does not include Personal Information, but this information may be re-associated with Personal Information after we receive it.
– Meetinghouse Church will use Usage Information to operate and improve its web presence and infrastructure, including the operation and maintenance of the Site, as well as the particular uses as noted in the above paragraphs. Company/Organization may also share Usage Information with third parties for purposes that include operating and improving its services and web offerings.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third party websites. Meetinghouse Church is not responsible for the privacy and data practices or the content of such third party websites. Meetinghouse Church encourages you to review the privacy statements of other websites to understand their information practices.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Meetinghouse Church will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Site.